K•Prene® has become a great option for numerous applications due to ongoing efforts to reduce weight and increase speed and handling without sacrificing anything in the process. Its growing use makes perfect sense once you consider its characteristics, including the ability to absorb shock, strong, lightweight, fluid and abrasion resistance. Actually manufactured from urethane, we produce some of the highest performing spring rubbers available to the automotive racing industry.
- Use dims, between coil springs to determine part size.
- Cut part and feed in between coil springs.
- Approximate clearance between bottom of coil spring and top of rubber radius is 1/4″.
|Spring Rubbers for 5″-5-1/2″ Springs|
|Coil Over Spring Rubbers for 3″-3-1/2″ Springs|
Additional High Performance Applications
There are many K•Prene® applications for the automotive industry. They weigh less than existing metal parts and have significant tensile strength.
- Sway Bar (Stabilizer Bar) Bushings
- Control Arm Bushings
- Leaf Spring Bushings
- Strut Rod Bushings
- Shock Bushings
- Bump Stops & Street Stops
- Shock Reservoir Isolators
… or many other custom applications that your automobile, motorcycle or snowmobile needs may require.